Thursday, December 29, 2011

It's been about a month since I've posted to this blog. I've been busy with Christmas, making New Year preparations and dealing with teen drama. Yeah. Life's been hectic.

And through all the craziness of the last month my Knight has been amazing. It is such a wonderful thing to know I can give him specific directions and that those directions will be carried out. It's been freeing to know that I can delegate the less important tasks to him and they will be done. I admit that I still don't really understand WHY there is such an incredible difference in my Knight's behavior and reactions when I take the dominate role as opposed to taking a 50/50 position, but I'm not going to argue with it.  We are in a much better place than we were 6 months ago.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Incentive..

Knight has a thing for body piercings. I have a couple piercings that he gets to play with and take photos of when he's been really good...