Monday, February 1, 2016

We Had A Good Weekend

For the first weekend in probably 6 weeks or so, knight and I had a Good weekend. It was nice. No arguing, no tension, and neither of us waiting for him to go to work Monday morning.  It's been a few weeks since we truly enjoyed each other's company.

The difference? I entirely believe the difference was my active management of the weekend and his activities. I was firmly and completely in charge all weekend, and my knight responded it that. We haven't discussed "returning" to flr, I'm just doing it. 

Friday afternoon before he left work I sent him a text giving him the choice between going to a coffee shop the kids and I found and staying in. My knight doesn't drink coffee, he prefers hot chocolate and when I took the kids to this coffee shop last week they both declared it to be the "best hot chocolate EVER," so it seemed to be the perfect place to take knight for a quick evening out.  I gave him a choice because I couldn't decide which I preferred. He answered very sweetly that it didn't matter what we did, or where we went as long as he got to be with me, but that if I didn't mind he's like to go check out the coffee shop. I told him I'd let him know when he got home from work.

When he got home from work I told him to go eat dinner because we were leaving in about half an hour. Knight didn't question it, set his laptop and camera down and got a plate.  I told him to come eat on the couch with me. When he sat down I put my legs across his lap and we talked while he ate. When he finished eating I declared it was time to go, and told him to put his plate in the sink, he could get it later.  The kids already knew where we were going, so I gave my son some last minute instructions and we left.

We had a good time while we were out. Both of us being writers we did a lot of people watching, and character creating while we watched people. The barista was amused when my knight waited for me to order, and then ordered the exact same thing I did. I'm not sure why, but he does that frequently. Most of the time when we go out to eat, he orders the same thing I do. The only time he doesn't is when I order something he just can't eat, like something really spicy. Anyway, for whatever reason, she was obviously amused by his order. After we ordered, I walked away and found us a seat while he waited for our order.

After about 2 hours, the place started getting crowded and I told him  I it was time to leave. When we got home, knight was very obviously waiting for me to finish talking to the kids and tell him what was next. My son and daughter had plans to watch a movie and then spend the rest of the evening playing video games. I told my knight to bring his laptop into our bedroom, because we were going in to watch a movie. He did so, and then said goodnight to the kids.

I picked the movie I wanted to watch-- I decided we'd finish the funky Australian tv series we were watching. After he got that set up I got up off the bed and started undressing him. When he was undressed, I told him where I wanted him to sit, and then I got settled around him. I remained dressed.  During the movie I combed and played with his hair, stroked his body and casually teased him. He was hard and leaking through most of the movie. When the movie was over it was after midnight. I was getting tired, so I got up and got undressed for bed. Knight put is laptop away, waited for me to get settled and then turned out the lights and came to bed. When he did, I directed him to lie down on top of me. He settled directly on top of me, and I held him tight. After a few minutes I reached down between us and positioned his hard cock so he could slide inside me. He did so, and tried to thrust and squirm. I told him to settle, that I had exactly what I wanted, and he did. He seemed very content.

The next morning I woke up around 5. I wasn't ready to get up, so I woke up my knight. I laid my body over him to let him know he wasn't to move, and spent about an hour teasing his cock with my hand, hair and mouth. He wanted to come, but I didn't let him. He had an appointment that morning, so around 6:15 I stopped playing and pulled him close against me while he calmed down. When it was time for him to get up, I told him so, and he went out to make coffee for me before taking his shower and getting ready for the day.

The rest of the weekend went the same. I was careful to give clear directions, and I made it a point to stop what we were doing once every 2 hours or so for a few minutes of cuddle time, and knight was very attentive and responsive to my requests and needs.

THAT is how this is supposed to work between us.  For the first time in a couple months, I feel real hope that we can work things out and create the relationship we both want.









2 comments:

Incentive..

Knight has a thing for body piercings. I have a couple piercings that he gets to play with and take photos of when he's been really good...