Friday, January 6, 2012

Follow the Rules Already!

I do hope my readers will forgive my rant. If you don't want to listen to me complain and outright bitch, I will understand if you leave now. Please, don't be gone long - I promise these rants will be few and far between.


How hard is it to follow simple directions? My Knight has been off work  the last two days and he has been less than completely attentive to my expectations.

Earlier this week, I told him very, very clearly that I expect him to warn me if he's getting to close to orgasm so that I can back off in time. We're experimenting with denial and I keep screwing it up because after we've been doing the tease and denial thing for a few days his orgasms kind of sneak up on me.  So.....he was under strict instructions to warn me.

And he did a great job of that .... until Wednesday morning when after warning me twice he simply didn't. Denial experiment ruined! Along, it seems like his ability to follow directions.

For the last several weeks he has been the model FLR husband. And then all of a sudden, over the last two days, he could do nothing I asked or expected. He  screwed up dinner three nights in a row, for goodness sake. And no. These were not hard recipes, nor where they meals he has never made before. They were simple, easy dinners. My Knight is not a great cook.. he's learning, but it's a slow process and I know that so when I want him to cook either I tell him to make whatever he wants, or I ask him to make something I know he knows how to cook.

I gave him a list of 4 or 5 things that needed to be done on his days off.. things like.. put the Christmas lights away, clear some clutter off the front porch, make a phone call to the cable company and fix two bathroom faucets that are leaking. Instead of completing the things on his list he allowed himself to get caught up in other things..so that I ended up reminding him   a couple times. Some of the things that were supposed to be done on Wed. finally got done on Thursday after I had to discuss it with him on Wed. Night.

So.. instead of our planned night out.. we had to deal with the fact that he did not accomplish his tasks during the day. My "night out" was ruined. As consequence, I slept as far on my side of the bed as possible. No  sex, no touching, no teasing..... nothing. I tossed my leg over his so he would know I love him, but that's it. A big change from our normal- usually I have him sleep lying fully on top of me, or  I fall asleep lying across him with my hand on his cock. Not that night.

I considered sending him out to the couch, but the kids would have noticed and my teenager would have thought we were fighting. So, I didn't.
 
I am trying to decide if his unscheduled orgasm contributed to his complete lack of attention to me, his tasks and my expectations. I know there are some who would say that was absolutely the reason. And at first glance I would have to agree with them since his behavior changed immediately after that orgasm.

BUT...we have not had that attitude shift after any other orgasm, accidental or otherwise for the last couple months. He's usually so consistent that I was  starting to think the claim of an attitude change after orgasm was just fetish hype written by guys trying to convince their Doms to extend their denial.  There is a lot of that kind of thing on-line. But now... I find myself wondering.

I think I'm going to experiment a bit and try a strict 2 or 3 week denial period. I'll have to be really careful to avoid any accidents. If his attitude doesn't change when I finally let him release then I'll know it was a self-discipline issue and not an orgasm issue.



3 comments:

  1. I think it was the orgasm. How long had it been since his last orgasm? I find I'm not as attentive after I'm allowed to have an orgasm. Sometimes more so than others. You might consider putting him in a chastity device as I find that if I go back into the cage soon after I cum, I tend to be more submissive and more attentive to my wife. It becomes a constant reminder of her control.

    As for the orgasm being unauthorized, you might come up with some sort of punishment if it happens again. Tell him he'll be denied x number of weeks, or won't be allowed inside of you, etc. Just a few thoughts. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where should he sleep until he has earned his way back into your bed? He can make a pallet on the floor next to the bed, or at the foot of it. After a couple of days of floor-sleeping, he will be trying to figure out what he can do to earn his way back onto the mattress. In the meantime, you have plenty of space and don't have to hug the edges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Add domestic discipline to your list of consequences. Placing his naked butt over your lap while you beat his butt with your hand or hairbrush will do wonders. You will love the added power. He will think twice before allowing an accidental orgasm. Recommend you read the disciplinary wives club.com. If performed correctly it will work wonders and deep down he probably wants this. Lock him up in chastity device. Sounds like he has been taking matters in his own hands. Google share jameson or visit malechastityblog.com. Love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Incentive..

Knight has a thing for body piercings. I have a couple piercings that he gets to play with and take photos of when he's been really good...