Monday, March 16, 2015

The Weekend......

.......did not go as I had planned. Friday night my knight took 2 of the 3 kids to our weekly Friday evening event. Kid 3 was grounded and couldn't go, so I stayed home with him. Originally, I was going to have my knight say home with him, but by the time knight got home from work, my eyes were wonky, and I thought driving  home after dark would be a bad idea, so I stayed home. I had a romantic evening for two planed, but knight and the kids didn't get home until almost 1am. I was expecting them home by 10pm at the latest, but things ran long. That being the case, I was glad I decided to stay home with the boy.

Friday afternoon, knight emailed me asking if he could work on Saturday. The company he works for had a big several-day- event, going on, and 2 weeks ago the CEO asked my knight if he would be the official photographer for the event. No problem. It didn't occur to either of us that the last day of the event was Saturday until late Friday morning. When my knight realized the final day was Saturday, he emailed me and asked if he could work. We had plans for Saturday, but it was nothing I needed him here for - I was planning on dragging him and the kids yard sale-ing with me. I can do that without him. So, he got to spend Saturday the same way he spent all last week -- taking pictures of some really cool people. On my yard sale travels, I found a beautiful cedar chest in great condition for a really good price. They guy knew what it was worth, but just wanted it gone. I didn't have the car space to get it home, so I arranged to have my knight pick it up after work.  And......he got lost getting home after picking up the chest. What should have been an hour drive, took him closer to 2. There was construction, and the chest was in a neighboring town. Knight is good with directions and rarely gets lost. By the time he got home, it was after 9 pm.

Sunday morning, I decided that my knight deserved a small reward for good behavior. He's done really well since our very serious discussion on the 10th. I wanted to do something that reminded him that he's done well, and at the same time reinforced the dynamic. So, I woke him up around 6 on Sunday morning for a long, slow, intense, tease session. I teased, and edged him off and on from 6 until 11 am, when the kids started banging on the bedroom door.  I didn't let him come, but guided him to give me 4 orgasms.

My knight has been perfectly well behaved since our talk last week. Now, I have to remember to keep on top of things, and keep the dynamic in the forefront of everything we do, to help him keep it up. Things start going well, and I back off on the intensity of the flr, and it all falls apart from there. I've said it before (even if I'm not so diligent about doing it), I need to make sure my knight feels my presence, and my control of him all the time.

Here's to trying again..........






4 comments:

  1. Glad things are going so much better! Even with a wonky weekend! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like things are going very well Angelique. I'm so happy for you. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know things are improving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy for you both, Angelique, and pray that your relationship captures the balance and harmony that comes with the complete imbalance of power.

    You and knight have been through a lot together, and I think your guiding hand will help you get to that "sweet spot" of love, leadership and submission.

    Thank you for posting your thoughts, doubts and desires as you two work through this rough patch. Your insight is very helpful to me and a reminder of how powerful a little loving support for our spouses can actually be.

    Warm regards,

    Scott

    ReplyDelete

Incentive..

Knight has a thing for body piercings. I have a couple piercings that he gets to play with and take photos of when he's been really good...