Saturday, November 1, 2014

A Sweet Evening..

Weds. night was sweet.

Knight completed his bedtime routine almost without any prompting. I had to remind him to undress as soon as our bedroom door was locked. Once he was undressed, I reviewed his daily task list and we talked about flr stuff a bit. He said he's starting to calm down a bit, and settle in a little. He says he's starting to feel a little better.  

We settled in to watch this week's recorded Dr. Who. I remained dressed, and had knight lay with his head in my lap. As we watched the show, I played with his hair and ran my hands up and down his body. Knight has beautiful hair. He keeps it long, at my request. (I made a comment three weeks after we started dating - I told him I love long hair, and it would be fun to play with if his hair were long. He's only had his hair trimmed since)  His hair is longer than mine and I love playing with it. I love how his hair feels when it's spread out over me.  Playing with his hair calms me. Yesterday was a stressful day.. I needed calming and soothing. Running my hands through his hair, feeling his hair against me and massaging his scalp relaxed me and helped me let go of the day's stress.

After the show, I got undressed, had him curl up in my arms, and we went to sleep.

Thursday morning, I woke up early and woke him up by sucking his cock. I wanted to feel him get hard under my tongue.  I spent about 30 minutes teasing and edging him until it was time for him to get ready for work. I pulled him close to him, so that every inch of us was touching, kissed him deeply, and told him to get ready for work. He asked me for 5 more minutes just like that, and I granted his request. After the 5 minutes had passed, I told him to get up and ready for work, and he did.


1 comment:

  1. He is a very lucky guy having you as his Mistress.

    appy

    ReplyDelete

Incentive..

Knight has a thing for body piercings. I have a couple piercings that he gets to play with and take photos of when he's been really good...