Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Knight gets to Come Tonight...

...unless he somehow manages to royally screw up today....


His last orgasm was October 26.

Knight has had several really good weeks. He's been doing his best to be open with me about his thoughts and feelings regarding flr topics, and he's been trying very hard to follow the rules, and complete his daily task list.

There was a point on Sunday morning where he was totally and completely confused about what I wanted from him. I don't understand where his confusion came from. I thought I was very clear - I told him to make breakfast for him and I, and wash the breakfast dishes before we went hiking. But, then I put my legs cross his lap while we were sitting on the couch eating. I didn't move my legs, so he didn't get up to wash breakfast dishes. I was waiting for him to say he was ready to do dishes, and he was waiting for me to move my legs so he could wash dishes. The end result was that dishes didn't get done until I finally said something, but they DID get done. I handed down a mild punishment for not asking me to move so he could get up to do dishes. Knight took the punishment, even though he didn't agree, and that was the end of it.  Knowing him the way I do, I should have expected him to simply not ask me to move. His comment was that, he assumed he was exactly where I wanted him, doing what I wanted him to do, because I was comfortable. At the same time, I want him to learn to take a bit more initiative and  not need step-by-step instructions. "Make our breakfast, and wash our breakfast dishes" seems pretty clear to me.

Either way, he handled it well, and has been doing well other wise. So, I'm going to let him come tonight. I sent him an email telling him that he was being rewarded for good behavior tonight and that reward included "a bit of playtime, possibly a camera, and permission to"not stop".  I have to be cryptic because his computer at work faces the room instead of a wall. It might effect his reputation at work if one of the other tech geeks (all guys) happened to catch the word "orgasm" as they walk by knight's computer.

That kind of stinks, too.. I used to send him sexy stories, pictures, and videos written and/or taken just for him while he was at work. It was fun to send him a nude pic, or story about what I would do to him when he got home. It made for a fun way to tease him throughout the week. But, he was in a cubical, with his computer facing a wall.. and no chance of anyone else seeing it. Those days are over. It's not as fun to send those things for him to open when he gets home..

Anyway... I plan on starting to tease him before he gets home. Through the course of our evening, I will call him into our bedroom to tease him several times before the kids go to bed. After the kids go to bed, I'll spend a good hour or two teasing and playing with him before I finally let him come. Of course, the two hour tease is nothing unusual around here.  I have a lot of fun watching him squirm for long periods of time. Most of the time he doesn't get to come at the end of it, though.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a perfect evening. He's a lucky knight. Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete

Incentive..

Knight has a thing for body piercings. I have a couple piercings that he gets to play with and take photos of when he's been really good...