Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I Love Tuesdays!

Today is my Knight's Friday. I get him all to myself for three days and two nights!


Before FLR I dreaded his days off. I knew we were going to argue and bicker all weekend and that I would spend all day Monday cleaning up the mess. Several times over the past 7 years I've suggested he find a weekend job so he'd be out of my hair.

Things are so much different since we started this journey. I enjoy and look forward to having him home now. We don't argue, I'm not frustrated or angry with him. His typical high strung personality has mellowed out and he seems content.

It's amazing to me how much of a difference simply taking control (acknowledging my control is more accurate) of my Knight's activities, tasks, and cock has made. Our conversations are even more intimate than they were. Before FLR I used to complain that he never talked to me about how he felt about things and didn't talk to me when he was upset. I felt like I was no more in the loop on his emotions than the cashier at the grocery store. Now my Knight talks to me about everything. He shares his feelings and most private thoughts with me willingly.. no prodding needed.

Over text earlier this week I said that I hope he realizes I have no intention of ever going back to 50/50. His answer? "Why the hell would I want to do that?"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Incentive..

Knight has a thing for body piercings. I have a couple piercings that he gets to play with and take photos of when he's been really good...