Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Talking About Chastity

Knight and I have not had the opportunity to have a proper conversation about the events this past Saturday. So, as part of his daily list today, knight has an assignment to:

"Write a minimum of 250 words about how you felt, and what you thought when I told you to go into my top drawer Saturday morning. I also want to know if you were relieved, disappointed, or a mixture of both when it didn't fit."

He doesn't have to have it done today, but he does have to start it, and make some progress on it by the time we go to bed tonight. It must be finished by the time we go to bed tomorrow night. I haven't decided yet, but I might share his words here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Incentive..

Knight has a thing for body piercings. I have a couple piercings that he gets to play with and take photos of when he's been really good...