Saturday, May 5, 2012

He's Looking Forward to Receiving His Ring

My Knight is having a pretty annoying allergy attack. He feels horrible. Stuffy head, sinus headache, asthma issues, and just plain exhausted. Knowing he is spending most of the day at our local hobby shop with the kids, I asked this morning if felt well enough to keep our plans tonight. I told him we can reschedule if he's not feeling well. 

He looked at me with this intense, serious expression. "I've been looking forward to tonight since you bought the ring. Of course I'll be up to it."

If I still had any questions about whether or not this is truly what he wants, I don't anymore. 

2 comments:

Incentive..

Knight has a thing for body piercings. I have a couple piercings that he gets to play with and take photos of when he's been really good...