Saturday, November 15, 2014

Wow, You Have Him Trained, Don't You?

My 9 yr old and I both sing with a local choir group. Today we had an outdoor performance. The stage was a large flat bed trailer. Someone had leaned a metal door looking thing up to create a ramp for the performers to walk up on stage. It was steep, and I was wearing boots with a two inch heal on them. When I started up the ramp, I lost my balance just a bit and went back down the ramp. One of the gentlemen in our singing group offered to assist me. I thanked him and told him I was fine. Knight was sitting in a chair in front of the far side of the stage. I looked at him, and made a small motion with my hand. Knight immediately got up and came over to help me up the ramp. 

Once we were settled on stage, and before we started singing, one of the women in our group leaned over and very quietly said, "Wow, you have him trained, don't you?" I smiled and told her that he probably expected me to have trouble getting up that ramp since my balance is iffy because of the MS. "I wish my husband kept an eye out for me like that," she said.


1 comment:

Incentive..

Knight has a thing for body piercings. I have a couple piercings that he gets to play with and take photos of when he's been really good...