Wednesday, November 5, 2014

My Plans For the Evening

The past couple days have kind of "blah". There hasn't been a lot of obvious flr stuff going on because I've simply been too tired after a full day of teaching kids, doing necessary housework and running my two businesses.  My day starts at 530am, and I usually don't stop until 8 or 9 pm. 

I think knight is feeling a little neglected and I want to do something special tonight. But, I also want to spend some time building trust and communication between us, so I've come up with a little game.

The idea is to reinforce honest answers and trust while putting a bit of fun into this otherwise stressful and busy week.

After he removes his clothes this evening, I'm going to blindfold him. Then, I'll gather various items - massage oil, restraints, some of our sex toys, items of different textures, ect. I'll ask him a question about something he doesn't usually like to talk about.. flr stuff, mostly. If I'm happy with the quality of his answer, I'll do something to him - maybe a kiss, maybe lead his hands to remove some of my clothing, maybe let him a toy on me for a minute something like that. After a minute, I'll ask the next question. If I don't like the quality of his answer I'll either pinch him (nope not into pain), ignore him for a minute, or increase the restraints (yeah, he might not answer just to get tied up more.... but wouldn't it totally suck to get tied up and then ignored? It would for him)

I'll keep this up until we run out of things to talk about, or until he's closer to coming than I want him to be, or until he's so tied up from not answering me that I can't do anything else. In which case, I'll take off the restraints and go to bed.

 Nope, he won't get to come. It doesn't matter how honest his answers are, he's not allowed to orgasm.




2 comments:

  1. You are a very benevolent Mistress indeed. Especially because in the end, he does not get to orgasm.

    ReplyDelete

Incentive..

Knight has a thing for body piercings. I have a couple piercings that he gets to play with and take photos of when he's been really good...