Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Beginning of the Tease

My knight came home this morning and after 30 min or so of general chit chat, I led him into our bedroom. As we laid on our bed still talking about the people he works with I put finger to his lips and looked at him deeply. Slowly, I unbuttoned his shirt and laid my head on his chest. My finger traced along his stomach, down past his belly button, into the waistband of his slacks and back up again. After a few minutes I stopped, and we went back to our mundane conversation. We talked about my evening and what I did while he was gone. I mentioned that I spent a couple hours reading blogs written by other couples in FLMs and added a few to my blog roll. In passing, I told him  I posted the email I sent him last night to the blog and he gave me an amused look. I asked him if he likes the thought of complete strangers reading about how I'm teasing and controlling him.

He shrugged and answered, " I enjoy it because you enjoy it, babe."

I almost bought it.... almost believed that he was really only doing this for me. And then I ran my hand over his cock. He was rock hard.

I grinned at him. "Sure, baby. You just don't want to admit how much you're loving this."

I undid his slacks and pulled his cock out. He squirmed under my touch. I ran the palm of my hand over the tip until he started to moan. I grabbed the shaft and pumped his cock a couple times and leaned over and swirled the tip between my lips. Leaning over further I took the whole thing in my mouth, so that my lips rested on his balls. I pulled back, creating a bit of suction and then went up for a kiss. Now that he had access, he reached up my shirt and found a nipple to play with. As he sucked my nipples I played with his cock and balls, quickly bringing him to the edge. I ran my hand up and down his stomach and chest to give his cock a break and sat back and enjoyed what he was doing. After a few minutes, I snuggled up close to him and told him that it was time for him to go to sleep. My hand found his cock and played with it until he moaned. I took him in my mouth and my lips and tongue brought him back to the edge.

I pulled away and kissed his stomach. "Bedtime for you, my love." I told him.

He got up and got undressed the rest of the way. Before I left the room I grabbed his cock in both my hands, leaned in and kissed him. "Don't worry, baby, I'll be back in a little bit."

Then I walked out and left him to sleep for a bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Incentive..

Knight has a thing for body piercings. I have a couple piercings that he gets to play with and take photos of when he's been really good...